How to become a member of AMFOT?
The procedure for joining the membership of the Association of Microfinance Organizations of Tajikistan.
To become a member of the Association requires that the strategic objectives and tasks of the organization wishing to join the AMFOT, do not contradict the goals and objectives AMFOT.
AMFOT General Meeting of January 27, 2007 set the criteria for membership in AMFOT microfinance institutions in accordance with which the organization must meet the following criteria:
– The credit portfolio of the organization is to be the US equivalent of not less than $ 10,000;.
– The organization should operate in the microfinance market of not less than 6 months;
– The quality of the portfolio must be at least: PAR less than 5%, more than 30 days;
– To provide timely and quality reports in AMFOT and other regulatory bodies;
– To provide timely and quality reports to the tax authorities;
– Comply with the requirements of the Code of Conduct AMFOT members;
– List information about your organization in MixMarket.
Next you need to get acquainted with the provisions of the Charter and internal regulations AMFOT and submit to the Executive Directorate AMFOT following documents ::
1. An application for membership AMFOT;
2. Copy of certificate of registration of the legal entity;
3. A copy of the license of the National Bank of Tajikistan to carry out microfinance activities (if MFIs).
You must also sign a “Code of Ethics of the Association of Microfinance Organizations of Tajikistan.”
The application is considered by the General Assembly of the Association, and if approved, the organization will be accepted as a member AMFOT.
In addition, it is necessary to make the membership fee, which depends on the credit portfolio and the organization are:
The credit portfolio of the organization
Amount in US dollars contributions
|More than 20,000,001 dollars. US||
|From 10,000,001 to 20,000,000 dollars. US||
|From 5,000,001 to 10,000,000 dollars. US||
|From 3,000.001 up to $ 5,000,000. US||
|From 2,000.001 up to $ 3,000,000. US||
|From 1,000.001 up to $ 2,000,000. US||
|From 500,001 to 1,000,000 dollars. US||
|From 250,000 to 500,000 dollars. US||
|Less than US $ 250,000. US||
Organization is not involved in credit activities, pay a fixed fee of US $ 350. This is called associate membership.
The entry fee for a new member AMFOT is 200 US dollars.
For newly acceding members are subject to payment of the entrance fee and an annual fee. If a member comes in the middle of the year, the fee shall be paid according to the number of remaining months of the year. Old members are required to pay annual membership fees until the end of February each year.
. For example, a new member with a portfolio of $ 500,000 comes in the beginning of May, which means that he must pay:
1. Entry fee $ 200
2. The annual membership fee of $ 180/12 * 8 = $ 120
Total: $ 320
Application for membership.